Many renowned cleaning companies are approaching towards green cleaning methods because it is good for the health and wellbeing of humans. It also prevents unwanted chemicals from being released into the air and water. You can also search for the company who can perform environmentally-friendly end of lease cleaning in Melbourne.
You can also keep your house clean and germ-free with the use of some great natural cleaning ingredients. One of them is castile soap which is a fantastic alternative to toxic cleaners available on the market. You can prepare a non-toxic cleaning agent at home and make your house look clean and green.
What is Castile Soap?
It is a vegetable soap made from olive oil (100 % pure), lye and water. Sometimes, Castile soaps are made from coconut oil, hemp and avocado.
It is a natural, biodegradable soap because it doesn’t include animal fats or other hazardous substances. This soap is originated from the Castile region of Spain, and that’s why it is known as ‘Castile Soap’. It is available in liquid and bar form and works wonders in keeping your house clean and green.
If you are looking for green cleaning products to keep dirt and grime away, then use castile soap and the products made with this non-toxic soap.
Green Cleaning Uses of Castile Soap
Castile soaps are not only present in the organic baby wash and skincare products. They can also be used as a window cleaner, dish soap, toilet cleaner, laundry detergent, and much more. Many cleaning experts in Melbourne have included Castile soaps in their green cleaning toolkit to treat tough stains, grease and grime from a variety of surfaces. Being an indispensable green cleaning product, it performs as a surfactant and helps in breaking down dirt and grease.
You can prepare natural cleaning agents using castile soap to spruce up the entire house from top to bottom. Whether it is about cleaning window glass or kitchen countertops, use this biodegradable soap to bring back the lost shine of your house. You can also use it to clean your car or patio furniture. It is good to use liquid Castile soap to clean the furniture and floors.
5 Castile Soap Recipes for Green Cleaning
Instead of using conventional cleaning products, you should make green cleaning agents using Castile soap. It can help the environment and also make your house look cleaner without much effort. Here are five Castile Soap recipes for eco-friendly cleaning:
It is a multi-purpose green cleaner that can help you spruce up the house from top to bottom. You can use it to remove stains without harming the plants, air and waterways. To prepare DIY Castile Soap Cleaning Spray, all you need is:
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 tbsp of unscented liquid castile soap
- A few drops of your favourite essential oil
- Spray bottle
- Pick up your favourite essential oil such as lavender, orange, tea tree, etc.
- Pour the water into a spray bottle and add the castile soap (liquid form).
- Add the essential oil into the spray bottle.
- Mix it well and store it out of direct sunlight.
- Spray the solution on the dirty surfaces and wipe with a damp microfiber cloth.
- For stubborn stains, use a scrub brush and scrub it on the affected area.
The cleaning products used to clean the toilet should keep gunk from building up in the first place. Of course, the market is flooded with a variety of chemical-based cleaning products that can make your job easier, but here is a quick and easy recipe for non-toxic toilet bowl cleaner using castile soap.
- White vinegar
- Hot water
- Mild detergent
- Castile Soap in a liquid form
- Essential oils
- Washing soda
- Combine all the ingredients in an empty spray bottle and mix them well.
- You can use this chemical-free cleaning solution to remove tough stains, gunk and bad odours from your toilet bowl.
- Essential oils deodorise and freshen up your bathroom without nay dizzy fumes while castile soap and vinegar remove hard spots without caustic chemicals.
- Many cleaning experts in Melbourne have added castile soap and natural cleaning agents in their cleaning toolkit to offer green cleaning experience.
Removing carpet stains is a challenging task because harm products can make them look dull. Instead of using hazardous carpet cleaners, you can make an eco-friendly solution to treat tough stains without the issues of discolouration or dullness.
- Distilled white vinegar
- Castile soap
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Hot water
- A few drops of essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients in an empty spray bottle.
- Apply this solution on the affected area and blot it with paper towels or microfiber cloths.
- You can steam clean as well to bring back the lost shine of your carpets and rugs.
Do you want to remove soap scum from a bathtub without using harmful cleaning products? Prepare this DIY bathroom scrub and make your bathroom look cleaner.
- Salt/ Baking Soda
- Castile Soap
- Tea tree oil essential oil
- Mix all ingredients and apply it on stubborn stains, soap scum and other marks.
- Rub it using a toothbrush and get rid of stains from different surfaces.
- Rinse it and repeat the process to bring back the lost shine of bathtub and other areas.
This non-toxic laundry detergent works wonders in tackling all types of stains from your cloth. All you need is:
- Washing Soda
- Castile Soap
- Combine everything and use it whenever you want to remove stains or whiten your clothing.
- This is a biodegradable laundry detergent that won’t pollute the waterways – which is great for environmentally-friendly living.
Castile Soap is undoubtedly a green cleaning product because it is non-toxic, biodegradable and safe to use for cleaning and removing tough stains from almost all surfaces. If can treat built-up grease, mould and mildew using natural cleaning agents made from castile soap and other natural cleaning ingredients.
You can also take assistance for green end of lease cleaning in Melbourne if you are at the end of your tenancy. They can help you in getting your bond money back.