Complete House Cleaning Checklist By Professional Cleaners
Maintaining a tidy and germ-free home is a real struggle. Tackling accumulated dust, built-up grease, nasty mould and mildew from different spots requires a lot of time, energy and proper tools.
Well, you can create a complete checklist before getting into the cleaning process. Whether it is about cleaning ceiling fans or washing dirty windows, make sure you include everything in your cleaning to-do list and achieve a healthy living and hygienic indoor environment .
If you are prepping your rented apartment for the final inspection, book seasoned professionals for an exceptional end of lease cleaning in Melbourne. They bring all the latest tools and the REIVIC-approved checklist to help you retrieve the full bond without any dispute.
If you want a clean and germ-free home, consider the complete house cleaning checklist by professionals.
Let’s Get Started!
Cleaning Checklist for a Kitchen
The kitchen is undeniably the dirtiest area in the abode. Spills, stains, and grease on the surfaces allow lethal germs and bacteria to grow and spread, leading to various health hazards, such as food poisoning, etc. There are the basic tasks that will make your kitchen look sparkling clean on a regular basis:
- Remove dust, dirt, grime, and stains from ceiling walls
- Vacuum the exhaust fan
- Wipe down cabinets, cupboards, drawers and shelves inside and out
- Get rid of stubborn stains and spills from countertops
- Clean the microwave, dishwasher, oven and refrigerator inside and out
- Eliminate built-up grease from your stovetop.
- Clean and disinfect sink and faucets
- Unclog the garbage disposal using baking soda
- Clean the trash can
- Sweep and mop the floor
Tip: Use natural or biodegradable products if you want to keep your house clean without causing any harm to the environment.
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
Make sure you deep clean your bathroom regularly to prevent the spread of germs, mould, and mildew. Consider the following tasks while sprucing up your bathroom:
- Get rid of empty bottles and unwanted items from cabinets and drawers
- Remove rugs and other items from your tub area
- Clean showerhead and shower glass and walls using the white vinegar and warm water.
- Scrub the bathtub
- Remove stains and grime from bathroom walls
- Clean the tiles and grout lines using an old toothbrush.
- Clean the toilet seat, inside and out. Remove dust and stains from the surrounding areas and floors.
- Clean and disinfect the sink and faucets
- Remove stains from your soap dish, and towel rails, etc.
- Unclog the drain
- Wipe down the counter
- Replace rugs and bath mats
- Mop the floor.
Make sure you follow the right steps to clean and sanitise your home to keep the germs and viruses at bay when you have small kids at home.
Bedrooms and Living Room Cleaning Checklist
It is always good to start from the top of your rooms and make your way down towards floors. Here is a checklist that will help you achieve sparkling outcomes:
- Remove dust, cobwebs and debris from your ceiling walls and fans
- Vacuum clean the air vents
- Clean windows, blinds and curtains
- Make bed daily
- Wipe down the light switches, fixtures, and fitting
- Clean the picture frames and lamps
- Vacuum the upholstery furniture and mattress
- Clean the closet
- Remove dust from door tracks and baseboards
- Wash bed linens in hot water, such as pillow covers, bed covers, and bed sheets
- Vacuum carpet
- Mop the floor.
It is good to hire professional end of lease cleaners in Melbourne if you are at the end of your tenancy. They will help you get the full bond back with ease. You can trust them and achieve the best possible results.
Window Cleaning Checklist
Keep your windows clean and let natural light come inside your home. This can bring positive vibes and keep the negativity away. If you don’t know how to clean the windows, read the following checklist:
- Remove dry dust, grime and dirt from your window sills, frames and glasses using a dry microfiber cloth.
- Spray the white vinegar and warm soapy water on the windows
- Wipe it using a squeegee to get rid of stains and excess water.
- Use an old toothbrush to get into the window tracks and sills to fetch dust and dirt
- Scrub the screen using a bristle brush and rinse it
- Dry the windows to avoid nasty streaks after washing.
Outdoor Areas Cleaning Checklist
During regular house cleaning, the outdoor areas are often neglected. They accumulate dust, dirt and debris due to exposure to environment elements. Thus, you must conduct the following activities for keep them clean.
- Mow and de-weed the lawn
- Vacuum windows and doors including their tracks and frames
- Vacuum and brush outdoor furniture
- Sweep then wash the deck/patio area
- Sweep and mop garage floor
- Clean windows, screens, and other small entry points
- Unclog the drains
- Wipe lights, railings and other outdoor fixtures.
Furthermore, declutter the areas to remove unwanted or damaged furniture, fixtures and other items.
There is no rocket science behind cleaning a dirty and messy home. You can consider this complete cleaning checklist by professional cleaners and make your house look shiny and organised. You can also prefer hiring trained people for a thorough end of lease cleaning in Melbourne to get the full bond back after passing the rental inspection.