All types and sizes of vacuum cleaners are great when it comes to removing embedded dust particles, dirt, pollens, dead skin, pet hair and other debris from carpets, rugs, upholstery furniture and hard surfaces.
Investing in a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter can help you a lot in improving the indoor air quality. Of course, vacuum cleaning machines work wonders, but make sure you keep it in a tip-top condition.
A dirty vacuum cleaner not only spreads the dust and dirt around the house but also reduces its life. Even the most trained end of lease cleaners in Melbourne keep their cleaning equipment clean to give desired cleaning results.
However, most people in Melbourne don’t know the right procedure of cleaning a dirty vacuum cleaner. If your machine is slowly picking up the dust or quickly overheating, then you need to clean the filter system. Below are some best tips that will increase the efficiency of your vacuum cleaner and help you in maintaining a healthy home environment.
Let’s get started!
It is important to know that your bagless machine needs good airflow for proper suction. Make sure you keep canister and the filtering system regularly. Also, ensure that the canister of your vacuum machine is empty whenever it is halfway full. You can follow these instructions while cleaning your vacuum:
1. Gather Cleaning Supplies
Arrange all the necessary cleaning tools and products so that you can easily spruce up the vacuum machine without any stress. Things you will need:
- Microfiber Cloths
- Warm Soapy water
- Soft-bristle brush
Make sure you collect everything before starting the cleaning process to save time and energy.
2. Clean the Canister
Start the process by deep cleaning your canister. The following tips will make your work a bit easier:
- First, you need to unplug the vacuum machine and detach the canister.
- Clean the inner side of the canister using a dry microfiber cloth.
- To get rid of stuck dust and grime, make sure you wash it in the sink with the dishwashing liquid and warm water.
- Rinse with running water
- Let it dry completely before attaching it.
Instead of using harmful cleaning products, use more natural ways to get rid of dust, dirt and grime from your vacuum cleaning machine.
3. Unclogging the Filter System
The next step is to clean the filter system of your expensive vacuum cleaner. Here is a step-by-step guide for the best possible results:
- First, read the manufacturer’s instructions mentioned on your machine to decide whether the filter is washable or you need to simply replace it.
- If it is washable, then you need to remove it by hitting it hard against the floor to get rid of blocked dust and grime.
- Rinse the system in the sink and wash it with warm water. Do not use soap or store-bought cleaning products.
- Leave it to dry completely before fixing it again to the machine.
4. Sparkle Clean the Base plate
It is important to clean every single part of your vacuum cleaner if you want to it run efficiently for years to come. Be sure to clean the base plate as well:
- So, start the process by removing the base plate. It will help you clean the beater bar of your machine.
- Do not forget to cut away hair or threads away. Make sure you do it thoroughly without harming the bristles of your bar.
- Get rid of debris from the beater bar using a soft-bristle brush.
- Be sure to wipe off the base plate of the machine using a dry microfiber cloth.
5. Wipe Off the Outer Body of the Machine
After cleaning the inside parts of your vacuum machine, you need to wipe down the outer body as well. You can use a microfiber cloth to get rid of loose dirt, dirt, debris and other contaminants to make it look new and sparkling again.
Many professional cleaners bring clean and well-maintained vacuum cleaning machines and other tools while performing the end of lease cleaning in Melbourne, Victoria.
6. Get Rid of Nasty Smells
Believe it or not! Smelly vacuum cleaning machine is the result of not emptying your equipment on a regular basis. This happens because you have a vacuum cleaner with a bag. So, the first thing you need to do is to check your bag first and wipe off it using warm, soapy water and a microfiber cloth to remove bad smell.
If your vacuum cleaner still is not working efficiently, then you need to invest in a new one. You can buy a new-age vacuum cleaning machine and clean up the entire house like a pro.
A good brand of a vacuum cleaner can run efficiently for more than eight years. If you follow these cleaning instructions carefully and take care of your machine, then it can last a median of 10 years.
With a clean and well-maintained vacuum cleaner, you can keep the dust, dirt, pollens and saveral kinds of allergens at bay from your house. If you are at the end of your tenancy, then hire the best people for a thorough end of lease cleaning in Melbourne and pass your final inspection.