How is Castile Soap Awesome for Cleaning?
Thus, castile soap has emerged as a multifunctional product used for sprucing residential properties in Melbourne. What is it that makes Castile soap awesome for cleaning? Here is your complete guide by professional cleaners outlining an answer to this question and others.
How is it made?
Unlike most soap products available in the market, Castile soaps are not made with synthetic compounds and are natural. The main ingredient used for making it is a vegetable oil which is traditionally olive oil, but oils of coconut, palm etc. are also used.
Other constituents are lye (potassium hydroxide) and distilled water. These soaps are free of animal products or fats and any synthetic ingredients making them safe for the environment, humans, and animals.
What are the advantages of using Castile soap?
Besides being non-toxic, natural, and bio-degradable, Castile soap is beneficial to use for the following reasons.
- It is safe to use for adults, children, and pets since the soap is mild with neutral pH
- It is suitable for normal to sensitive skins and doesn’t cause irritation, rashes or any allergies
- It is a versatile cleaner that can be used for hand washing, bathing and laundry. In addition, it is perfect for cleaning floors, countertops, dishes and other surfaces or objects in the household.
- It can be used as-is or diluted with water to make potent sanitising solutions that are suitable for use on almost everything
- It is an excellent product for green cleaning which is why even professionals who perform crucial tasks like end of lease cleaning in Melbourne use it extensively
How is Castile Soap Awesome for Cleaning?
Since the soap is gentle, yet a power cleaner its popularity among people and professional cleaners in Melbourne has always been high. Why is this soap excellent for sanitising? It is because this product can be used for cleaning a variety of things without cause any skin problems, or harm to the environment.
What’s more, the soap is easy to use with knowledge of the right techniques. It is suitable for removing dirt and grease along with illness-causing bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. The product can be used in a diluted or undiluted form to clean a host of surfaces and objects before they are disinfected. Other factors that make castile soap ideal for cleaning are mentioned as follows.
- It is multi-purpose and works with other cleaning products or ingredients
- Castile soap is economical and readily available in almost all stores or markets in Melbourne
- By following the right recipe, castile soap can be made at home with only a few components
- It doesn’t contain harmful chemicals like Triclosan, PERCs, bleach, chlorides, ammonia, formaldehyde, etc. These chemicals not only affect your health but the well-being of the environment as well
How is Castile Soap used to Make Cleaners?
By mixing the soap with water in varying ratios and other ingredients like essential oils, vinegar, lemon, etc., castile soap can be used to make a host of cleaners. Some of the recipes and ways to use this sanitiser are mentioned below.
- For using it as a hand wash the best way is to pour one part liquid Castile soap and three parts water in a foaming pump dispenser
- Many experienced professionals who perform end of lease cleaning in Melbourne use castile soap to make an all-purpose cleaner for mopping floors, wiping countertops, cleaning windows, and other surfaces. They mix warm water, few drops of liquid castile soap, essential oils of choice and vinegar(optional)
- According to the stubbornness of dirt or grime adjust the ratio of the soap and water to clean any object or surface of the household
- For washing dishes with this versatile cleaner mix it in equal parts with water in a bottle or bowl whenever required.
- Mix one part baking soda, one part castile soap, and three parts water to remove stubborn grease, dirt, gunk or spot on any surface or object. Spray/pour the solution on the area and scrub with a scouring pad or brush as per preference
Since its invention, castile soap has revolutionised cleaning because it is effective, non-toxic, and gentle. The surfactant is versatile since it can be used for bathing, hand washing, and cleaning the household. It is an excellent cleaner used by people and professionals who perform end of lease cleaning in Melbourne as well.