or most of the people, cleaning the kitchen is a daunting task, and that is why they hire professional end of lease cleaners in Kew for thorough cleaning. Undoubtedly, this is the easiest way to clean a messy kitchen.
However, cleaning the kitchen doesn’t have to be that challenging. After all, it is the most significant room in your home, and you must know how to revive it without spending a lot of money. In this post, you can read a step-by-step tutorial on the deep cleaning of the kitchen.
Identify The Dirty Spots in Your Kitchen
First of all, you need to identify these dirty and infected spots in your kitchen:
- Refrigerator-Shelf Seams
- Stove Grates
- Refrigerator and Freezer Door Gaskets
- The Toaster Oven
- Detergent Dispenser and Dishwasher Seal
- Utensil Drawer
As these spots are difficult to clean, people often prefer bond cleaning professionals in Kew to clean these places. However, after this post, you will learn how to clean and disinfect these dirty spots in your kitchen using natural cleaners. Let’s have a look one by one.
1. Refrigerator-Shelf Seams
You can perform the task even without removing the shelves. However, taking them out makes the cleaning easier.
- Paper towels
- Baking soda
- Scrigit Scraper
- Take some baking soda and water, and mix them well to make a fine paste.
- After that, use an old toothbrush to apply the paste on the surface where the plastic edge meets the glass. Then gently scrub the place.
- Properly rinse the place with a dampened sponge. If you still find some dirt deposit, remove it with the help of a scrigit scraper.
- Finally, take the shelves in the kitchen sink and wash it with soapy water. Then dry them and fix them back where they belong.
2. Stove Grates
When you cook, the stove grates get constant heat from the burner and thus get very dirty. But, you can easily clean them with the help of these following ingredients.
- Lukewarm water
- Dishwashing detergent
- Baking soda
- Scrub brush
- First, you need to remove the outer layer of the dirt. And for that, you need to wash all the burners with dishwashing detergent and lukewarm water.
- After that, use baking soda and water to make a paste. Try to keep it a little on the thicker side.
- Then cover all burners with that paste and allow it to settle down for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Use a scrub brush to rub the grates to soften the food residue.
- At last, rinse the stove grates thoroughly.
Your refrigerator is perhaps the only appliance in your house that doesn’t get rest at all. Moreover is overcrowded with different boxes and packets of food, spills and odours. A clean refrigerator can keep your food tasty, healthy and fresher.
- Warm water
- Dish washing soap
- Good quality sponge/microfiber cloth
- Baking soda
- An empty fridge makes the cleaning process a lot easier. So, remove all the food before you start cleaning.
- Remove all the detachable parts like shelves and drawers. After that fill the kitchen sink with warm water and add some regular dishwashing soap in it.
- Then leave the parts to soak in the water for sometimes before wiping and rinsing them properly.
- Wipe all surface areas with a combination of warm water and dishwashing soap. Use a good quality sponge or microfibre cloth.
- If there are stubborn stains, make a thick paste of baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stain and let it settle down for an hour. Then take a damp sponge to wipe it away.
4. The Toaster Oven
This is one of the most common appliances that people usually don’t clean because they are not aware of the right method. Before cleaning it, you need to unplug the oven and place the rack and tray in the sink.
- Lemon juice
- Regular sponge
- Scouring pad
- Cream of tartar
- Use a non-scrubby sponge, to cover them with a paste that is made of cream of tartar (2 tablespoons) and lemon juice (1 tablespoon). The acid present in the juice dissolves grease while the cream of tartar recovers the shine.
- After that, you need to apply more of the paste inside and outside the oven. Then rub the surface in a zigzag pattern.
- Leave it like that for 5 to 7 minutes and then use a clean sponge to wipe off the paste. Then use a microfiber cloth to remove the excess moister.
- At last, wash the rack and the tray with lukewarm water.
5. Detergent Dispenser and Dishwasher Seal
Detergent Dispenser and Dishwasher Seal also gets dirty quickly but people ignore until it becomes really dirty. The reason people hire bond cleaning company in Kew because they have proper tools to clean everything properly for a healthy home environment. However, you can also clean it by following the below mentioned steps.
- Cotton balls
- White vinegar
- Cotton swabs
- scrigit scraper
- You can clean the seal by using a cotton swab soaked in white vinegar so that it can dissolve the hard-water deposits. After that, use a slightly wet microfiber cloth.
- For the dispenser, you can use a scrigit scraper to remove the food particles or hardened detergent.
- When the dishwasher interior is dry and empty, eliminate the debris with the help of a crevice attachment.
6. Utensil Drawer
As people keep only the clean utensils in the drawer, they do not feel the necessity of cleaning the Drawer once in a while. As a result, it accumulates dust, dirt, watermarks and so on. But it is essential to keep the utensil drawer clean to save your family from any infectious diseases.
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dish-washing soap
- Warm water
- Microfiber cloth
- Baking soda
- First, you need to remove everything that you keep in the counter. Then use a vacuum cleaner to remove all the debris.
- After that, spray a mixture of dishwashing soap and warm water inside and outside the utensil drawer, particularly its corners. After that, wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth.
- If you find a stubborn stain, you can sprinkle baking soda on the stain, let it settle down for a few minutes and then use a sponge to scrub it out.
With so many appliances, drawers, corners and different surfaces, Kitchen is the most difficult place in your home to clean. That is why people choose bond cleaning in Kew to get things done quickly and smoothly. However, with the help of the ways mentioned above, you can clean the most common six dirty spots in your kitchen.