Short and Simple End of Lease Cleaning Checklist
If you are facing issues in securing your bond money, then consider the following end of lease cleaning checklist. Along with this, make sure you hire a professional vacate cleaning experts. If you are living in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs, you can avail Bond Cleaning Services.
Even, they will help you in getting your bond back. So, don’t hesitate in hiring professional cleaners because they know how to deal with these situations.
End of Lease Cleaning Checklist
Living Room and Bedroom
- Vacuum the hard floor and carpets
- Mop the surface areas
- Clean doors, windows and cabinets
- Vacuum Furniture
- Fix and clean light fixtures
- Disinfect door handles and knobs.
- Wipe blinds and other window coverings
- Clean ceiling fans
- Vacuum mattress
- Clean bed sheets, pillows and other bed linens
- Clean exhaust fans and vents.
- Remove dust from TV and AC
- Remove cobwebs
- Mop the floor
- Remove dust, grime and mould from wooden cupboards and drawers
- Clean counterparts, sink and water taps
- Plunge dust and unpleasant odour from oven, BBQ.
- Deep clean oven, BBQ, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Clean the stove
- Clean switch boards
- Wipe off windows, door frames, and bug screens.
Bathroom and Laundry
- Mop the floors
- Clean shower rails, glass door and mirror
- Disinfect toilet and wash basin
- Scrub all tiles and grouts
- Remove dust from air vents
- Get rid of debris from plugholes
- De-clutter your laundry room
- Clean cabinets and drawers.
- Trim edges of trees and plans
- Remove dry leaves
- Deeply sweep entering area
- Mow grass
- Get rid of tough stains on driveway.
The checklist mentioned above will help you during the end of lease cleaning process. Make sure you follow the list properly. Apart from this, try to hire professional bond cleaning experts. Instead of availing cheap cleaning service, opt for reliable and customised one.