Your Cleaning Schedule for April 2022
House cleaning is a daunting and time-consuming chore for most people, so they usually overlook the task. It allows germs and bacteria to flourish, which lead to various allergies and other health issues. You can make the task easier by following a cleaning schedule.
Segregate the household surfaces into daily, weekly and monthly tasks to make the dusting and scrubbing easier and quicker. Many areas in the house accumulate dust and dirt quicker in comparison to other spots. Therefore, you need to clean them accordingly.
If you want to deep clean your entire house in April, you must follow a schedule. It will help you to accomplish the task in a hassle-free and perfect manner. You can contact a company that offers the best end of lease cleaning Melbourne to avoid the hassle of dusting and scrubbing.
Such companies offer many additional services, including thorough house cleaning. To perform the task on your own, you need to follow some guidelines.
Here is a detailed cleaning schedule for April 2022 that you can follow.
When you delay cleaning small smudges of dirt, it can quickly turn into a stubborn mess. Taking care of minor messes regularly prevents the dirt and grime from accumulating and makes weekly and monthly house cleaning tasks easier. Take out some time to clean the following post regularly.
- Vacuum or sweep quickly: Give your floor a quick cleaning with the help of a broom or vacuum cleaner to get rid of dirt build-up, dander accumulation and pet hair.
- Wipe down dirty surfaces: Wipe your stovetop, counters and dining table to remove spills and food stains. Also, clean your mirrors and shower glass to eliminate soap scum.
- Clear clutter: You should also make a habit of clearing the clutter before going to bed. Whether it is your dirty clothes, dirty dishes, kid’s toys, documents or books, put everything in their respective place.
- Wash the dirty dishes: One of the main reasons pests enter your kitchen is your overflowing sink with leftover food and dirty dishes. So, make sure you clean your dirty dishes regularly.
- Clean and disinfect the high-touch points: You must clean and disinfect frequently touched spots like doorknobs, light switches, the handle of appliances, toilet flush lever and other similar spots. These are the places where places germs & bacteria thrive in your home.
Weekly cleaning duties take a little more attention than daily cleaning tasks since they focus on dirtier spots and maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness. It helps to freshen up areas of the house that aren’t visible to guests and makes your monthly task easier.
- Clean the sink: Once a week, you should thoroughly scrub your kitchen and bathroom sink and the surrounding area.
- Clean the kitchen appliances: Your kitchen appliances, particular the microwave and oven, need a thorough cleaning. If you find it difficult to remove the grease build-up from inside the oven, hire certified end of lease cleaners in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Vacuum the carpets: Your carpets accumulate dust, dirt, food particles, pet hair, etc., which make your carpets look dull. So make sure that you thoroughly vacuum the carpets once a week.
- Mop the floor: People usually don’t get enough time to mop the floor daily. Therefore, you should include the task in your weekly schedule.
- Scrub the toilet and bathtub: You should also scrub these surfaces properly. You can either use store-bought products or natural cleaning ingredients for removing limescale from a toilet.
- Dust furniture: Wipe the wooden furniture with a microfibre duster and use a hand vacuum cleaner to trap the dust and dirt from the upholstery.
Monthly household cleaning helps you to pay to focus on the spots that take time to accumulate dirt and dust but often get overlooked during house cleaning. If you want your home to look immaculate, contact a professional end of lease cleaning company in Melbourne, VIC. Otherwise, clean the following spots.
- Clean hard-to-reach spots: You must remove the cobwebs and dirt-build up from spots like ceiling corners and light fixtures.
- Spot clean walls and wipe baseboards: Get rid of the spills, dirty patches and scuff marks from the walls. One of the best ways to remove stubborn marks is by using a magic eraser. Also, make sure that you wipe the baseboard.
- Clean the windows: Your windows also accumulate a lot of dirt and dust, so you should clean them at least once a month. From the window glass and frames to screens, blinds and sills, clean everything properly.
- Remove dirt from the grout: To clean the grout of the kitchen and bathroom tiles, apply a paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Then scrub properly with an old toothbrush and wash the spots.
- Disinfect the garbage disposal: A dirty garbage disposal can make your kitchen stink. Thus, you must clean and disinfect it using natural ingredients. Cut a few lemons in half and toss them into the garbage disposal along with ice cubes. Then turn on the machine for some time before flushing with water.
If you want to make your home look sparkling clean and improve the indoor air quality, you must follow the cleaning schedule mentioned above. You will get the best possible result without any hassle.
However, if you have a hectic schedule or find cleaning chores exhausting and frustrating, contact professionals, who offer reliable end of lease cleaning in Melbourne.